The Tingle Effect
Navigating through lifeâs ups and downs can be a challenge for many. Figuring out how to reach your personal and business goals, maintain a sense of overall wellbeing, and find your place in this great big world is something that even the greatest leaders struggle with.
âThe Tingle Effectâ shares author Patricia Zieglerâs thoughts and experiences on how to live a truly fulfilling life. It tackles topics such as:
- Overcoming fear â Get comfortable being uncomfortable and learn to love the pressure that is put upon us through risk and change.
- Taking control of your goals â Successful people have a clear goal in mind. They can visualize it, they can measure it, the goal has a deadline, and others are watching to see if they achieve it.
- Sticking to your personal journey â Everyone gets distracted at some point, but there are times when we need to refocus, to build upon the momentum weâve gained, and ensure every day is a day lived with the tingle effect.
- The power of giving – It doesnât have to be big. In fact, the simpler the act of kindness, the better you will feel.
- Choosing your own ending â Record everything you want your life to convey, even if it doesnât look like that right now.Â Itâs your story and you get to write your own ending.
âThe Tingle Effectâ is a must-read for anyone entering into a period of change in their life or looking to take control of their life path.
Proceeds from the sale of the book will be donated to various local charities. Â
Patricia is an entrepreneur and change management expert determined to help people understand the importance of believing in themselves, standing behind their beliefs, and finding a way out of sadness, depression, and lifeâs ruts. With her Masterâs Degree in business administration and her psychology degree, she has set out on a journey to help organizations and individuals alike reach their full potential through her first book âThe Tingle Effectâ. Through her role as a franchise owner and now as COO at Financial Horizons group, Patricia has learned the valuable lesson of believing in herself and standing behind those beliefs no matter what curve ball is thrown her way.Â She has also been awarded the Sunlife Financial CEO Award of Excellence, and been recently named one of Canadaâs most influential women in the insurance industry. Well-known for her work in leading organizations through change and culture shifts, Patriciaâs expertise is in creating lasting change by engaging employees. She hopes to help you and your organization do the same!
Patricia has a passion for working with individuals and companies to reach their full potential and she would love to hear from you! Please contact her to:
- Purchase a book
- Have her come and speak at your event
- Book a workshop with Patricia